- "So, you a bumbuler or a booger?"
- "Just keep shooting arrows into apples."
- "They filming a motion picture? So many actors here."
- "Where's the camera? This is a motion picture set, right?"
- "You got the wrong man! The bill show is the next town over."
- "Looks like crossfield gets to do a little town clean up!"
- "Crossfield seems smoother than you!"
- "You ain't worth a rat's ass!"
- "Didn't think there were so many childrens entertainers this far out!"
- "Great! Guy can now clean the town, all it wants."
- "What's this? The understudies from the bill show?"
- "I heard the school barn is looking for some rainy day clowns!"
En el modo un jugador, el modelo de Leon Cornwell es utilizado por Earl Hollingsworth.